We present you the 2020 Gemini love horoscope, based on the most important astrological aspects and transits. Jupiter and Saturn both transit the house of intimacy, this year. So, 2020 is an important year for Gemini’s love life.
The astrological aspect for Gemini: Jupiter direct in the eighth house (2nd December 2019 – 14th May 2020)
Having Jupiter in the astrological house of intimacy, deeper levels of intimacy can be and will be experienced by Geminis.
How can you experience more intimacy? Being an air sign, mental attraction is the most important, for you. If you love his/her mind, you will soon love him/her! For Geminis, all begins in the mind. So, don’t forget that the words are the best key to the mind!
But, of course, intimacy also means physical attraction and there are many ways to obtain it. There is intimacy through the eyes: an eye contact can make you fall in love and regular eye contact with the one you love can maintain a loving relationship.
There is, of course, intimacy through touch. Many specialists say that our whole body is one big erogenous zone. The parts of our body connected with the sign of Gemini are the arms and the hands. So, offer them special attention! Or, even better, teach you partner to do that! So, experiment with new types of touch and explore with your partner the art of a soft touch!
The astrological aspect for Gemini: Saturn direct in the eighth house (January 1st-March 2nd)
Like in the previous year, Saturn wants Geminis to examine their intimate relationships and to better evaluate them. There are some basic questions that every Gemini should answer, during this transit:
- Do you feel safe letting yourself be vulnerable with this person?
- Does this relationship encourage you to think beyond the immediate?
- Do you think about your partner a lot when you’re not together?
- Are you both happy with what’s happening in the bedroom?
- Do you get each other’s feeling without the need to say anything?
- Are you a better person than you was before the relationship began?
Time for Intimacy
The astrological aspect for Gemini: Jupiter retrograde in the eighth house (14th May-13th September)
Do you have enough time for intimacy? If you build a career, if you are a parent of a small child, it might be difficult to find some time just for you and your partner. But you need this time, to keep your relationship hot. You always can hire a babysitter or ask some friends or relatives to take the kids to zoo or to the movies. Scheduling one-on-one intimate times on a regular basis is essential, for your couple.
When you are together, it is essential to know what you can do for your partner to help him/her feel more comfortable and loved. Maybe he/she need to talk, or would like a massage, or just want to hear from you the magical words: „I love you!“.
Love and Money
The astrological aspect for Gemini: Saturn retrograde in the eighth house (July 1st-September 29th)
With Saturn retrograde in the eighth astrological house, there is a risk of money causing problems in Geminis’ relationships. There are many financial challenges for each couple, starting with the classical question: should you manage money jointly or separately? Each of you had to answer for his own relationship, according to his own experience and his own understanding of what a healthy financial relationship means.
But here are some financial mistakes that most couples make:
- not talking about money. Maybe it was rude to talk about money when you were to complete strangers or at the very beginning of your relationship. But, after you move in together, this is a must.
- lying about money. For some couples, it is ok to decide that they want to manage money separately. But that doesn’t mean that it is ok to hide money from your spouse. You cannot love without trusting a person. Financial infidelity us cheating, just like any other kind of infidelity.
- envy or jealousy about money. the ancient Greek tragedian Aeschylus said that „It is in the character of very few men to honour without envy a friend who has prospered“. But, in a relationship, things have to be different: Honour your partner, when he/she prospers!
More Mental Attraction
The astrological aspect for Gemini: Jupiter direct in the eighth house (13th September-19th December)
The same transit and the same influences like between January 1st and May 14th. Deeper levels of intimacy can be and will be experienced by Geminis.
Again, about Intimacy
The astrological aspect for Gemini: Saturn direct in the eighth house (September 29th-December 17th)
The same transit and the same influences like between January 1st-March 2nd. Read one more time the question above! They are honest questions, offer them some sincere answers! This is the last chance to do it, because Saturn will not return to your eighth house in the next 25 years!
Gemini – best time for love, in 2020
1st January-7th May: Jupiter direct in the eighth house
4th March: Mercury sextile Venus
18th April: Mercury sextile Venus
22nd May: Mercury conjunct Venus
4th September: Mercury sextile Venus
13th September-19th December: Jupiter direct in the eighth house
12th October: Mercury sextile Venus
28th October-21st November: Venus in the house of love
15th December-31st December: Venus in the house of marriage and relationships
Love Song for Gemini, in 2020