Jupiter, the biggest planet of our solar system, bearing the name of the Roman king of the gods, enters Scorpio on October 10th, 2017 and stays in this sign until November 8th, 2018.
In astrology, Jupiter is associated with the principles of growth, expansion, prosperity and good fortune. Scorpio is a fixed, water sign, ruled by Mars and Pluto. Scorpios have an intense inner life and strong desires, but they usually prefer to hide their feelings. Scorpio is associated with self-transformation and with the symbolism of death and rebirth. For Scorpio, intimacy is the most challenging part of love. This sign also governs the eight astrological house, associated with other people’s money, but also with taboo and occult.
We offer you 12 inspirational quotes for Jupiter’s transit through Scorpio (October 10th, 2017 – November 8th, 2018).
• „Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained“ (William Blake)
• „The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way“ (Robert Kiyosaki)
• „If you desire many things, many things will seem but a few“ (Benjamin Franklin)
• „I love money. I love money more than the things it can buy. There’s only one thing I love more than money. You know what that is? OTHER PEOPLE’S MONEY“ (From „Other People’s Money“, 1991 film)
• „Money is usually attracted, not pursued“ (Jim Rohn)
• „If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed“ (Edmund Burke)
• „Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience“ (P.T Barnum)
• „When you start to notice the mystical, the mystical will start to notice you“ (Dacha Avelin)
• „The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God’s eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love“ (Meister Eckhart)
• „Intimacy is not a happy medium. It is a way of being in which the tension between distance and closeness is dissolved and a new horizon appears. Intimacy is beyond fear“ (Henri Nouwen)
• „You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out“ (Steve Jobs)