Between March 10th and April 21st, Mars transit the sign of Taurus. The masculine planet of war is in the sign ruled by the feminine planet of love – Venus. This is not one of the best planetary stations of Mars – actually, Mars is in detriment, in the earth sign of Taurus, because it is opposite to Scorpio, one of the signs ruled by this planet. But enough theory! Let’s see how Mars in Taurus influences our health, finances and relationships:
Mars in Taurus for Your Health – Grounding Techniques
During Mars’ transit through the sign of Taurus, connecting with nature is essential for your health. Take a walk in the forest, embrace a tree, walk barefoot on grass, drink some water from a cold mountain spring!
Staying grounded is also essential, when Mars is in Taurus. There are many ways to ground yourself. We’ll present you some of them:
- earthing therapy involves being in direct physical contact with the ground or with a device connected to electrical ground, which provide an array of health benefits.
- simply touching earth helps you a lot. So, gardening is an excellent grounding activity. And so it is pottery.
- eating can also help you ground. The best option is to cook something yourself, using some foods that come from the ground, like carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, ginger or parsnip.
- you can also use some grounding stone. Best crystals for grounding are smoky quarts, hematite, red jasper, black obsidian or zincite.
Mars in Taurus for Your Money – Where to invest
Mars in Taurus isn’t a great innovator, but helps you to continue and develop financial projects started when Mars was in Aries. This transit brings more energy at your disposal for money-making projects, but it is important to select where and how to invest:
- financial investments (especially long-term ones, like bonds, stocks or mutual funds).
- Real estate
- Food Industry
- Art investments.
Mars in Taurus for Your Relationships
In relationships, the most appreciated qualities – when Mars is in Taurus – are sensuality, loyalty and stability. Taurus is traditionalist, so this is not a good time to experiment and to innovate. On the contrary, women will prefer strong and traditionally masculine men. They are often attracted by men who work with their hands, not necessarily at their job – they can also have a garden, a pottery workshop or simply enjoy repairing appliances or cars. Men have a deep appreciation for feminine beauty. They prefer graceful and sensitive women, practical, classy and tasteful.
Even scientifically speaking, spring is the season for love. Spring is rutting season for almost all the mammals. Human are also mammals. So, make love!