Three Democrats and twelve Republicans are still running for their party’s 2016 presidential nomination.
Astrologically speaking, the 2016 race for US presidential elections is quite peculiar: there are 10 candidates born under Earth signs (5 in Virgo, 3 in Capricorn and 2 in Taurus), 4 born under Air signs (2 in Gemini, 1 in Libra and 1 in Aquarius), one candidate born under a Water sign (Scorpio) and no candidates under Fire signs!
So, there is one thing that we already know: the next president of United States of America will not be born under a Fire sign. So, goodbye for Aries, Leo and Sagittarius! And goodbye also for the two Water signs with no candidates: Cancer and Pisces!
The other interesting fact is that the only candidate born in a Water Sign is also the main favourite: the Scorpio Hillary Clinton. Will be the unique candidate born under a Water sign more powerful than 14 candidates born under Earth and Air signs? It remains to be seen.
The fact is that Americans love presidents born under the sign of Scorpio. There have been five, until now: John Adams (1797-1801), James K Polk (1845-1849), James A Garfield (1881), Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) and Warren G Harding (1921-1923). But the last days in office for a Scorpio were 93 years ago!
Besides Scorpio, the other favourite of the Americans is Aquarius, also with 5 presidents: Aquarius: William Henry Harrison (1841), Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865), William McKinley (1887-1901), Franklin D Roosevelt (1933-1945) and Ronald Reagan (1981-1989).
The only candidate born under the sign of Aquarius is Jeb Bush.
Democratic Presidential Candidates: Scorpio leads Virgo and Capricorn
- Martin O’Malley – Capricorn (born January 18, 1963)
- Bernie Sanders – Virgo (born September 8, 1941)
- Hillary Clinton – Scorpio (born October 26, 1947)
Republican Party Candidates: A Song of Earth and Air
- Ben Carson – Virgo (born September 18, 1951)
- Chris Christie – Virgo (born September 6, 1962)
- Carly Fiorina – Virgo (born September 6, 1954)
- Mike Huckabee – Virgo (born August 24, 1955)
- John Kasich – Taurus (born May 13, 1952)
- Rick Santorum – Taurus (born May 10, 1958)
- Ted Cruz – Capricorn (born December 22, 1970)
- Rand Paul – Capricorn (born January 7, 1963)
- Marco Rubio – Gemini (born May 28, 1971)
- Donald Trump – Gemini (born June 14, 1946)
- Jim Gilmore – Libra (born October 6, 1949)
- Jeb Bush – Aquarius (born February 11, 1953)