Moon in Virgo: Criticism
Everybody knows his sun sign (or star sign). Indeed, the position of the Sun at one’s birth is very important, offering us a lot of information about our personality and daily activity. But the night follows the day and the subconscious mind is deep there, conditioning and influencing our thoughts, feelings and actions.
The position of the Moon, in a birth chart, permits us to better understand our depths.
Moon in Virgo – personality and characteristic
Moon in Virgo people are detail-oriented, noticing and remembering little things that nobody else does. They understand the importance of attention to details as good as Sherlock Holmes or any other good detective. Paying attention to small details is a valuable skill, making them very good employees, always appreciated at work.
They are interested in the little things in life because that’s how they find security. William Morris wrote that „the secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life“. Well, this is an art they really master, perfectly knowing how to organize their space and their time. They often write things down, make schedules and dead-lines.
For them, routine life never becomes boring. Actually, many of them enjoy activities that other people consider extremely boring, like making a budget, paying bills, organising paperwork.
Moon in Virgo Chief Feature: Criticism
With Moon in Virgo, your chief feature is criticism. Criticism can have positive, constructive effect, as Winston Churchill said: „Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things“.
But some people with Moon in Virgo have a permanent tendency to look on the dark side of things. And living with someone who constantly complains is very difficult, so they risk ruining friendships and relationships.
Negative and destructive criticism always hurts. It is a big difference between saying „you look awful in that outfit“ and „you look better in the other dress“. Or between „your hair looks like a bush“ and „ maybe it’s a good idea to try a new hairstyle“.
Celebrities with Moon in Virgo
- J. K. Rowling, British novelist, the author of the Harry Potter fantasy series, born 31 July 1965
- Madonna (Louise Ciccone), the American singer, born August 16, 1958
- Jodie Foster, American actor, director, and producer, born November 19, 1962
- Natalie Portman, American and Israeli actress, born June 9, 1981
- Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-born American singer, born December 8, 1982
- Carla Bruni Sarkozy (born Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi), Italian-French singer-songwriter, model and the former first lady of France
- Serena Williams, American professional tennis player, born September 26, 1981
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, born May 29, 1917.
- Jack Nicholson, American actor, born April 22, 1937
- Sean Connery, Scottish actor and producer, born 25 August 1930
- John Travolta, American actor, dancer, and singer, born February 18, 1954
- Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgian actor and martial artist, born 18 October 1960
- Lance Armstrong, American former professional road racing cyclist, born September 18, 1971
- Stephen Hawking, English theoretical physicist and cosmologist, born 8 January 1942)