Moon Phases in 2016: Full Moon Calendar
There are 12 Full Moons in 2016 – one in each month of the year. So, we don’t have a Blue Moon (an extra moon in a month, when a year which normally has 12 moons has 13 instead, like happened on July 2nd and July 21st 2015).
However, it may be considered Blue Moon the Full Moon that take place on May 21st, because it is the third full moon in a season of four full moons (the term „season“ referring here to astronomical rather than equal calendar seasons).
There are, also, two lunar eclipses in 2016: on March 23rd and on September 16th.
Full Moon Calendar in 2016
• January 24th: Full Moon in Leo (Sun in Aquarius opposite Moon in Leo)
• February 22nd: Full Moon in Virgo (Sun in Pisces opposite Moon in Virgo)
• Mars 23rd: Full Moon in Libra (first Moon Eclipse in 2016) (Sun in Aries opposite Moon in Libra)
• April 22nd: Full Moon in Scorpio (Sun in Taurus opposite Moon in Scorpio)
• May 22nd: Full Moon in Sagittarius (Sun in Gemini opposite Moon in Sagittarius)
• June 20th: Full Moon in Sagittarius (Sun in Gemini opposite Moon in Sagittarius)
• July 20th: Full Moon in Capricorn (Sun in Cancer opposite Moon in Capricorn)
• August 18th: Full Moon in Aquarius (Sun in Leo opposite Moon in Aquarius)
• September 16th: Full Moon in Pisces (the second Moon Eclipse in 2016) (Sun in Virgo opposite Moon in Pisces)
• October 16th: Full Moon in Aries (Sun in Libra opposite Moon in Aries)
• November 14th: Full Moon in Taurus (Sun in Scorpio opposite Moon in Taurus)
• December 14th: Full Moon in Gemini (Sun in Sagittarius opposite Moon in Gemini)http://tarot-astrology.co.uk/2015/10/21/moon-phases-in-2016-full-moon-calendar/http://tarot-astrology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/full-moon-2016.jpghttp://tarot-astrology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/full-moon-2016-150x150.jpgAstrological TransitsAstrologyastrology,astrology 2016,blue moon 2016,full moon 2016,full moon calendar 2016,lunar calendar 2016,lunar eclipse 2016,moon astrology,moon calendar 2016,moon eclipse 2016