Is Leo the Best Sun Sign for Leaders?
Astrology is quite clear about leadership qualities of the Leo. Creative and strong natures, able to speak and to manifest their qualities in public and never easy to intimidate, Leo Men and Women make great leaders.
But is this astrological theory confirmed by the facts, by the history? We offer you a list of great Leo leaders in the history of the world, from Antiquity to present day:
Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French (born August 15, 1769, 11:00 AM in Ajaccio, Corsica (France)
Napoleon had Sun (individuality, will and creative energy), Mercury (communication and intellectual skills) and the asteroids Ceres (aspect of vitality and fertility) and also Pallas (abstract intelligence and political strategy) in Leo. Did he become a great leader?
Well, his full title between 1809 and 1814 offers a complete answer: „His Imperial and Royal Majesty Napoleon I, By the Grace of God and the Constitutions of the Empire, Emperor of the French, King of Italy, Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine, Mediator of the Helvetic Confederation“.
After winning what history named Revolutionary Wars and Napoleonic Wars, he gained the control of continental Europe for over a decade. The Napoleonic Code, the French civil Code established under his rule, in 1804, was adopted in various forms not only in Europe (Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Poland and German regions), but also in Middle East, Quebec or Japan.
Here are some quotes that define his leadership thinking, quite usual for a Leo: „Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily“; „The truest wisdom is a resolute determination“; „The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind“.
Simon Bolivar, El Libertador (born July 24, 1783, 10:00 PM, in Caracas, Venezuela)
Nowadays, there are two countries named after Bolivar: Bolivia and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. Their currencies – the Bolivian boliviano and the Venezuelan bolivar – are also named after him. There are fifteen capital cities in the world where you can find a bust or a statue of Simon Bolivar: Algiers, Ankara, Bucharest, Havana, Lima, London, New Delhi, Ottawa, Paris, Port-au-Prince, Prague, Quito, Santo Domingo, Sucre and Washington D.C.
He was proclaimed as El Libertador (The Liberator) in 1813, during his famous Admirable Campaign against Spanish armies. And he really worth his surname: it’s thanks to him that Bolivia, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela became sovereign states, independent of Spanish rule.
Here are some Simon Bolivar quotes that may inspire you: „A people that loves freedom will in the end be free“; „Fight and you shall win. For God grants victory to perseverance.“; „If Nature is opposed, we will fight her and make her obey us“.
Barack Obama, First Afro-American President of USA (born August 4, 1961, 7:24 PM in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA)
And January 20, 2009 (the inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States of America) it was a historical day: it was the first time that USA had an Afro-American president. His presidential campaigns offered him the chance to manifest his leadership qualities, defeating Republican nominees John McCain (2008) and Mitt Romney (2012).
In 2009, he was the third US president to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize while in office.
Some Barack Obama quotes will show you that he really has the spirit of a Leo: „ Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.“; „The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.“; „If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress“.
List of 40 Leo-Born Leaders, Around the World and the History
- Claudius, Roman Emperor (10 BC- 54)
- Pertinax, Roman emperor (126-193)
- Constantius II, Roman emperor (317-361)
- Emperor Suzaku of Japan (923-952)
- Emperor Horikawa of Japan (1079-1107)
- Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (1086-1125)
- Emperor Nijō of Japan (1143-1165)
- Emperor Hanazono of Japan (1297-1348)
- Hongxi Emperor of China (1378-1425)
- Albert II of Germany (1397-1439)
- Alexander Jagiellon, Polish king (1461-1506)
- Christian III of Denmark (1503-1559)
- Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor (1527-1576)
- Murad IV, Ottoman sultan (1612-1640)
- John III Sobieski, Polish–Lithuanian king (1629-1696)
- Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor (1678-1711)
- Frederick William I of Prussia (1688-1740)
- Mahmud I, Ottoman sultan (1696-1754)
- Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor (1697-1745)
- Baji Rao I, Indian emperor (1700-1740)
- Napoleon, French Emperor (1769-1821)
- Frederick William III of Prussia (1770-1840)
- Simon Bolivar, President of Venezuela (1783-1830)
- Mariano Arista, President of Mexico (1802-1855)
- Deodoro da Fonseca, President of Brazil (1827-1892)
- Juan Vicente Gómez, President of Venezuela (1857-1935)
- Benjamin Harrison (20 august 1833-1901, president of the United States, 1889-1893)
- Philipp Scheidemann, Chancellor of Germany (1865-1939)
- Herbert Hoover (10 August 1874-1964, president of the United States, 1889-1893)
- Shimon Peres, President of Israel (born 1923)
- Jiang Zemin, President of China (born 1926)
- Fidel Castro, President of Cuba (born 1926)
- Francesco Cossiga, President of Italy (1928-2010)
- Alberto Fujimori, President of Peru (born 1938)
- Pervez Musharraf, President of Pakistan (born 1943)
- Bill Clinton (born 19 August 1946, president of the United States, 1993-2001)
- Mohamed Morsi, President of Egypt (born 1951)
- Hugo Chávez, President of Venezuela (1954-2013)
- François Hollande, President of France (born 1954)
- Barack Obama (president of the United States of America, born 1961)
http://tarot-astrology.co.uk/2015/08/07/is-leo-the-best-sun-sign-for-leaders/http://tarot-astrology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/leo-astral-sign.jpghttp://tarot-astrology.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/leo-astral-sign-150x150.jpgLeo Sun SignSun Signsastrology,barack obama birth chart,barack obama natal chart,famous leos,leo,leo astrology,leo leaders,leo leadership qualities,leo sun sign,leo zodiac sign,list of leo-born leader,napoleon birth chart,napoleon natal chart,simon bolivar birth chart,simon bolivar natal chart,sun signs,zodiac signs